Friday, November 2

Where art thou, my prince?


Love, marriage, relationships, boys, girls, dates, crushes...

My friends and I, being the girls we are, seem to always manage to insert one of these topics in our conversations. Okay, that would be an understatement. These topics are our main topic every single day, it would be hella weird if we're not talking about them. For me, at least. 

A slight warning before I continue, this post would be very and I mean very, very straightforward. By that I mean my kind of straightforward, less riddles and more truth than usual. With that out of the window, let's begin my monsters.

I am fat. Seriously, I don't think the opposite sex would find me attractive in any way possible. But yeah, I do want to have someone to like, you know, love me. Okay, cue the profanities. Blergh. 

I know it would be close to impossible to find a great guy that'll like me being the whale I am. And again, as a girl, I couldn't help but to wish for something like that. So I am a fool for romance, sue me. I'm a girl that has a soft spot for cute, romantic stuff okay, what do you expect. 

These last few weeks, have been completely mad. I was engaged to a guy for like a few minutes. It was honestly in a joking manner but rules are rules but thank you god we broke it off before anything could happen. It was actually an "Aku tak nak kahwin dengan kau lah!!" and me replying with a "Kau ingat aku nak sangat kahwin dengan kau ke?!" but nonetheless, it ended. Mind you, he was the one who asked me and not the other way around. Boys, mysterious beings. I've learnt my lesson to never play with words ever again. Yes, I have okay. And also to never say "Jom!!" when guys say "Jom kahwin!!" 

And there's this one guy, I don't know about this one but he's doing the exact opposite; he played with words. I am one of those girls that is easily manipulated and like I could fall for a person even if he says one nice thing to me, seriously. He said a lot of things and gahhh, my poor heart. My friends, well, they were ecstatic. It was nerve wrecking really, they've been like this since, I don't even know. They are certainly weird...

Hi guys, if you're reading this, he's out of my league, he's cute and nice and I'm unattractive and just not suitable for him okay? So please stop, I'll give you guys some loving every single day if you stop. Pretty please? I said please, and pretty. 

After SPM, well, my biggest goal is to be skinnier, like a healthy skinny, not like one of those scary skinny girls. I might not live long being this heavy and I wanna live forever if I could, and the only way is to be healthier. And maybe, perhaps, one day I could find a guy who plays violin and knows how to cook, who doesn't smoke, has an iPhone and...let's just say my dream guy that'll like me as much as I like him.