Sunday, November 4

When Boredom Strikes


So that was my attempt on a 'duck face' hahaha I was bored okay I think I'm going crazy at the moment so please please please bare with me oh and this is my 100th post and I, being awesome as usual decided that I'll post an amusing photo of me doing weird faces without my glasses on so yeah there you go. Cue the fireworks, it's the 100th post my beautiful monsters!! Where's my award haha

SPM is tomorrow as you all know and right now, I'm burning the midnight oil yeah it is bad I know blame my lazy self.

Please pray for me okay I'll love you if you do thank you for everything and sorry for everything I'll still love you even if you don't okay but please pray okay? Haha

I love you, seriously. Thank you for being with me since I debuted in this industry haha eh once in a while I need to feel like a celebrity kay *flips purple hair*

So much love in this post hahahah seeya take care xx