Friday, March 9

Scene After Scene


Since our exam is done, my girls and I decided to watch some movies at my house. My mom cooked lunch for us which included gulai daging, fried cencaru with soy sauce and rice of course. So after we're done, we watched Paranormal Activity first, still scares the shit out of me eventhough it was my second time watching it. Then we watched The Devil Inside, yep, two horror movies. The Devil Inside was downright spooky! And lastly, we watched Puss In Boots, I just love that cutie pie. I think it was my fourth time watching it? I'm not even so sure.

My mom also baked some Chocolate Marble Cheese Cake which a friend of mine has already asked a recipe on, it was funny to watch them gobble up the cake in seconds. But yeah, I had a great time. I also asked them to write on my wall but they said it felt so bad to do so. Such 'nice' girls :p

Ooh, I almost forgot, a few of my results are in. I got 42 for History, told ya right? I knew I'm gonna suck at that. And drumroll please, 89 for Mathematics! Wooohooo! I was so happy despite the earlier disappointment on History. I really hope that I'll have better marks on the others though.