Monday, April 2

The Verdict


Ahh, exam results. The most dreaded moment to every single student in this world, well, minus the one with the devil may care attitude. I think the shittiest aspect of an exam is getting the results, and the preparation of it coming in a close second. No, not really, I think the preparation and the actual exam shares the same spot.

Anyway, my results are getting better, thanks to tuition classes. I mean, I really am grateful for them. They helped me, really. For instance, I haven't failed any paper yet. That's a good sign right? Last year, I got lots and lots of Fs even Mr. Crocker doesn't give that much Fs to Timmy. No wait, Timmy might have more Fs than me. I think.

As you can see from my result above, I didn't fail Additional Mathematics which is a first for me. It's 4 times higher than my marks last year. And as cocky as this might sound, I'm fucking proud of myself. And hell, it feels good to not fail.

Watch out bitches, Mira's coming to get ya! Rawr.