Thursday, March 8

Alien


I've been awfully busy these past few weeks and that means less time to update my blog. It's only normal that a student gets busy with his or her hectic life, right? So yeah, I've lots to do and I'm not even near the finish line. It's so freaking exhausting. Sigh.

My first monthly exam actually started yesterday but today's subjects are the 'fun' ones so I'm posting an update today. Yesterday was bad and good. Bad that History and Malay were effing hard and good that I managed to ace English and Islamic Ed. Today was the same, I think I might not get an F for Add Maths this time and Maths was good but a couple of questions were out of my expertise. Chemistry and Physics, I don't know but I guess we're not meant to be together. I suck at both of them. Tomorrow is Biology and I hope the questions are the easy ones or I'll be crying on the way home. Not really, but I'm seriously considering it.

Now the good news; I have a few classmates from school in tuition now so I don't have to feel like an alien with those students from other schools. Weeee~ And tomorrow my friends and I are going to watch some movies. Ooh, I just can't wait for that. Double weeeeee~