Friday, February 3

Changed



I've noticed that I'm starting to change. I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign but I really am changing. I don't know what changed in me, but I feel slightly different. But what's clear is that I'm not as bubbly. It's not that I didn't find anything funny but I don't know, I guess I just feel weird and to laugh is just wasting my time. I'm snappier and everything around me feels like it's purposely trying to get in my nerves. I feel like I just want to break something to settle this mysterious rage in me. Sigh.

It really is confusing. I feel like I'm drowning in my own messed up emotions. I'm seriously going into depression if I don't figure this out soon. And to know that no one noticed my differences is slightly stressing and questions fill my mind sinking me further down.

"Does anyone really care for me?"

"Weren't friends supposed to?"

"Do I even have any?"

It's not that it's their fault, I think it's just my mind that's playing games with me. But I'm not going to lie, it hurts. It really does, so bad.