Friday, January 27

Vas Happenin'

So, hello? This is one of those post that all I do is ramble on and on about anything that's on my mind at the moment. By the way, have you noticed that February is like a step away. Time is like 'phewww...'. And yes, that's supposed to be that F1 car sound with the hand gesture included.

One of my teachers at school is asking me to join the debate team. I'm still thinking about it and he gave me this one week to think about it. I still don't know what to do. Maybe I'll just do it for the merit and stuff y'know? Urgh, dilemma.

My iPad is currently in a coma. I didn't even know what happened. It was just like last time, it died so suddenly and it went alive like yeah, you guessed it. So suddenly. I hope it's not that bad though... I still love you, bebi. Come back to mehhh! T.T

Oh, yeah. Do you like the new look? I think I did something I shouldn't when I edited it. What if someone sue me? Gosh. Pray for me, will ya?

So tomorrow, I'll be going to Karangkraf. There's some kind of cooking exhibition there. That is all. Till then.