Thursday, February 16

Mess

There's too much going on in life right now. I'm afraid they will just dawn on me one of these days and tear me apart. One by one, things just start to crumble right infront of me. Things were on shaky ground in the beginning and then they start to mend and for once, I can breath without a nagging feeling at the back of my mind but now they're back and somehow got bigger.

I admit that I'm trying to run away from a few problems of mine, but an immature girl could only take so much. I solved a few, and bigger problems creeped their way into my life. I cried but tears have no healing powers that I needed, I screamed but shouts will never soothe the rage inside me and silence did nothing but kill me softly.

My problems to an outsider would be nothing but a bunch of craps yet the weight of it all is for me to bare and not yours. Please don't make any shitty assumptions of any actions that I took, not when you know nothing of it all. I'm not trying to make you understand nor approve any of my doings, I just need you to have my back and to hold me when I needed you the most.

I guess this is life with it's ups and downs. I want things to get better, no, I need them to. I'm honestly tired and drained with all these things going on and I just need my quiet, peaceful life back. It's not that I'm reluctant to share my problems with people but others already have their own to solve and pushing mine to them would just be... irresponsible and not to mention that I'm nowhere near ready to pour my heart out. Sigh, I'm such a mess.